Ministerial Earnings

As a minister, you can withdraw your Ministerial Earnings tax-free to pay your housing expenses under the IRS Ministerial Housing Allowance.  That means that even in retirement you can cover your housing expense with tax-free income.  Please see the following links for more information.

NEW! New to Ministers Housing Allowance and Your Retirement Account? Start here: A Benefits Guide to MHA

Find more resources below:

Minister’s Housing Allowance FAQ

Clergy Housing Allowance Worksheet

Perpetually Worded Certification Letter

Using Ministerial Earnings for MHA