What does “Phased Retirement” mean?
If a traditional retirement doesn’t appeal to you, The Navigators provides options for you to maximize your impact, effectiveness, and influence in the later stages of your life. The phased retirement journey is a process of repositioning yourself by taking advantage of important age and benefit milestones that make new options available. This can happen in 3 months or over a 20-year period, but the concept is that you can begin to retire from fundraising as you utilize the funding resources you have set aside over your career. Click here for more information on Phased Retirement.
To qualify for the Retiree program:
1. You must be age 62+ at the time of your retirement, and
2. Your employee status is either terminated or your scheduled hours are reduced below benefit eligibility, and
3. You have 10+ years of continuous service and participation in the benefit plans as listed below:
- Employee or Spouse Medical Insurance through Aetna at $465.12/month
- Employee plus Spouse Medical Insurance through Aetna at $916.98/month
- Employee or Spouse Dental Insurance through MetLife at $31.62/month
- Employee plus Spouse Dental Insurance through MetLife at $68.34/month
- Employee Life Insurance Policy for $10,000 at $35.70/month: Group Basic Life Insurance (Retirees) – The Standard
- Spouse Life Insurance Policy for $10,000 at $35.70/month: Group Basic Life Insurance (Surviving Spouses of Deceased Retirees) – The Standard