Open Enrollment for all benefit-eligible staff is Tuesday, November 3rd – Sunday, November 15th. All benefit-eligible staff are required to participate in Open Enrollment each year. This includes anyone who is waiving coverage and anyone keeping the same coverage for the new year. Even if you just elected benefits, you must make 2021 elections.
If you are going to be traveling or unavailable during these dates, please contact the Benefits Department at Benefits@navigators.org as soon as possible (we cannot accept late submissions).
Below is the Open Enrollment information for 2021:
- 2021 Open Enrollment Benefits Flyer: Important instructions for Open Enrollment and information regarding all 2021 benefits updates
- Benefits Overview with 2021 Rates: A chart with all Navigator Benefits including eligibility, vendor/contact information, policy information, fees, and premium rates
- How to Open Your HSA at Fidelity: Instructions on how to open your Fidelity HSA if you have not already in order to make 2021 contributions from payroll
- The Navigators EAP Benefits Summary: An Aetna flyer with important information regarding free resources for improving your physical and mental health- including free mental health counseling
- Credible Coverage Disclosure Notice: Your annual notice regarding Medicare Part D prescription coverage
- HSA vs FSA: Understand the differences between a Health Savings Account and a Flexible Savings Account.
Whether you are enrolling as a New Hire or for Open Enrollment, you will find instructions below on how to complete your election process in our Workday system online. For Workday password or two-step verification help, please contact Staff Services at Staff.Services@navigators.org or call 844-894-6287.
What benefits can I change throughout the year?
Change an HSA contribution or open an account mid-year: Benefits@navigators.org
Apply for or withdraw from Supplemental Life Insurance
Make changes to your Retirement savings through Fidelity
Update dependents and beneficiaries: Benefits@navigators.org