If you are traveling for ministry on behalf of The Navigators and are not covered under Aetna International medical insurance, you are required to purchase international travel insurance. Even if you are on Aetna International for a short trip overseas, we recommend signing up for this TripArmor® policy because it provides so much more. You can apply for insurance through this website: www.missiontripinsurance.com/thenavigators/
Please read everything on the first page before clicking the link to “Apply Now”. You will need to apply in advance of your trip and provide exact travel dates, destinations, and birthdates for each traveler. Upon enrollment, you will receive an email confirmation including your policy certificate and ID.
Individual policies are $30 for the first 30 days, and $2 per day for additional days up to 60 days (based on $0 Trip Cost). Trip Cancellation coverage to insure the non-refundable trip cost is available at an additional cost.
Services under this plan include:
- $0 deductible
- $100,000 medical benefit
- $1,000,000 med-evac and repatriation
- $25,000 non-medical emergency evacuation
- $50,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- $750 travel delay ($150/day)
- $1,500 missed connection
- $1,500 lost luggage
- $750 delayed luggage ($150/day)
- $1,000 trip interruption
- TripArmor®’s 24-hour emergency assistance is available through One Call International. They provide everything from medical assistance, advice and referrals, medical consultation and monitoring, arranging for escorts during a medical evacuation, to staffing a 24-hour nurse hotline to provide general health information, clinical assessments, and help in giving assistance in making appropriate healthcare decisions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.